Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
|me:||*seductively runs hand through hair*|
|me:||*seductively gets hand caught in huge knot*|
"what music do you like?" is such a stressful question like what do you want to know??? genres?? artists?? albums??? time periods?? 25 most played?? what i’m currently listening to??? what i listen to at different times of the day?? be more specific??????
Just got the coolest package in the mail from the awesome band, One-Eyed Doll. I ordered the album, but they included an autographed picture that the singer bit (yes, with her teeth and everything), a handwritten note, a sticker, and a piece of candy! Bands that love their fans this much deserve recognition, so go check them out! #music #vinyl #oneeyeddoll
I am very slowly writing a history paper because my attention span sucks and tumblr is in front of me and my guy is playing WoW with vigorous enthusiasm. I’ll probably finish this tiny two-page assignment in about 15 hours.